Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So Many Trips. So Many Guests.

I want to set the record straight that I have tried to blog about five times since I last posted, but our stream wasn't working and I didn't want to blog enough to fix it.

Anyway...

It's back and I'm back, so get ready for some blogging gold.

Like the title of this post states, we have been busy.

Here is a list of guests

Yeah, it's a screen shot.  Don't you hate it when you get this angle in a photo?  You're sitting to the side with an awkward and unflattering twist? 
Tyler and Erika Hanks.

Two of our favorites.

They were catching an Alaskan Cruise and stayed with us for a night.  We went to this awesome, expensive restaurant.  The problem was that the portions were tiny, so you better believe we went and got burgers and shakes afterwords. 


A few days later, I got a phone call around 10:00 PM from TJ's sister Sydney and her boyfriend Dallas, telling me that they were an hour out of Seattle and were going to stay with us for the weekend.

After the initial "holy crap, my house is a wreck" moment, I got my shiz together and started cleaning my house.

We had a great weekend getting to know Dallas and having so much fun.

We were able to get them into the Amazon Family Picnic.

It's not the kind of picnic you're thinking of.

When Amazon does a picnic, they go all out.


They have a "picnic" in Seahawks Stadium on their Astroturf or whatever that football grass stuff is called.


This was the slide where my skirt came completely up while I jumped down it.
It was a proud moment for all of us.





When Amazon does something, they do it right.

My Parents came in town the next weekend and I think that deserves a post all it's own.

We also went camping twice in the middle of all of this.

I'm tired just thinking about everything we have done it.

Seattle in the summer is the best.


No comments: